Friday, July 18, 2014

Kindle app on your phone or desktop -- you do not need a Kindle to read Kindle eBooks!

I'm still surprised when I hear people talk about needing a Kindle device to read Kindle eBooks. Amazon's made an app that you can download to your smartphone, your desktop computer, and/or your laptop computer.

You can download it right now, right here: Kindle app

That means you can start reading great books, including my freebie (for now), Random Acts of Crazy!

Happy reading without a Kindle!

2 comments:

  1. The information you have to say this is very helpful at all, a lot of new things that I just know after reading your article. ( Obat Penyakit Paru Obstruktif Kronik )
    thank you very much been willing to share this information with us. Obat Osteomalasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information was dancing all, a lot of new things that I get after reading the your article. Jenis Penyakit Kanker Cara Mengecilkan Perut Buncit
    In addition, see the blog is also very beautiful to look at Obat Kanker Ginjal Herbal Manfaat Labu Siam
    I am very senag once have found this nice blog. Cara Menyembuhkan Kanker Kandung Kemih

    ReplyDelete